The Here & Now spandex-free, no-athletes-allowed office Olympics is wrapping up week one. Robin’s in first, Lynn’s close behind and Kevin has been sidelined indefinitely. Meanwhile, Alex is on thin ice with the Office Olympic Doping Committee.
Coming up in week two: We’ll see if Hitesh Hathi’s office badminton prowess lives up to the hype, and stay tuned for some surprise entrants!
The medal count is:
- Robin Young: 1 gold in pencil fencing, 1 gold in pencil javelin, 1 bronze in trashketball
- Lynn Menegon: 1 gold, 1 silver and 1 bronze — all in cubicle divider balance beam
- Alex Ashlock: 1 gold in trashketball,* 1 silver in pencil javelin
- Kevin Sullivan**: 1 silver in pencil fencing
- Karyn Miller-Medzon: 1 silver in trashketball
*Alex Ashlock is being investigated for chocolate cake he may have eaten for breakfast before the trashketball game.
**Kevin Sullivan is taking a break from competition because of injuries sustained during the pencil-fencing match.